Thursday, January 2, 2014

Update 0.12

Update 0.12 is here!  The features include:
  • Different colored robots
  • A pre-made world instead of a randomly generated world
  • Different colored blocks
I also fixed the bug of worlds with robots in them not being readable, and robots are now already pre-placed in the world instead of you having to add them yourself, which is important in keeping the game challenging.  Explained here, for the third time.


By the way, I know that I was supposed to announce the game yesterday.  As I have nobody following the blog or the progress of the game, I don't think it matters that much, however.  If you are interested in what's going on, however, please let me know in the comments, or let me know some other way.  Either way you do it, it at least gives me hope for finishing it, which you might like, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment